Working from home, schooling from home, lack of physical boundaries between work and life…Some are finding work life balance a challenge while others are thriving.
Listen in to the expert advice from Cali Yost who’s helping companies and individuals create successful flexible work scenarios. She share specific strategies you can use to create a work life fit that works for you. Hear success stories and get inspired to create a sustainable schedule for yourself, your family and your career.
Learn more about Cali at FlexStrategyGroup.com and check out her weekly newsletter, Also follow her @CaliYost on Twitter and @CaliWilliamsYost on LinkedIn. Read her book Tweak It and learn the secrets of work life fit naturals.
Additional resources mentioned in this episode:
- MarketWatch feature by Kerry Hannon – “Older workers aren’t doomed to low-skill, low-paying jobs”
- What is a Mastermind Career Support Group?
- Celebrating client success: Atlanta Magazine feature of Jeremy Lynn’s successful virtual food tour business that’s helping sustain local restaurants
- Podcast episode featuring Streetwise Partners and their amazing adult mentoring program – become a volunteer today!
- Expert guest post on my career advice blog: Create a homeschool environment that works for you and your kids.
- The Magic is Back – A Return to Walt Disneyworld, Staying Adventurous episode 46
- Big Rocks story courtesy of site Appleseeds.
- FranklinCovey First Things First Habit #3 of Highly Successful People
- Check out the 3 Workbooks of Soul Search, Research and Job Search that college students are using this fall to manage their careers.
I’ll be back next month with an inspiring and knowledgeable guest talking about diversity and inclusion. Stay tuned. In the meantime, here’s to you making a great living!
“Work Life fit is something you control and you can make happen what matters most to you.” – Cali Yost