Corporate & Executive Coaching
Monthly Retainer Package:
- 3-4 one-hour sessions per month for three or six months.
- Coaching objectives and outcomes customized to needs of the organization and of the executive.
- To determine if executive coaching is for you/your organization, tell me more about the executive’s career needs and goals.
Executive Development Package:
- 7 one-hour sessions conducted in 2-3 week increments over the course of 3 to 4 months.
- Typically 3 sessions are spent on Communication and Conflict Style Assessment, 3 on Goal-setting, Action planning and Following-through and 1 facilitated meeting with the executive and his/her leader to review and gain leadership support on the communication, conflict management and career development plans of the executive.
- Each session involves pre-work including exercises or assessments relating to communication style, conflict style, goal setting and action planning. All relevant materials are provided.
- Sessions are completed via phone and in-person (where possible). In-person sessions are ideally used for the first and final sessions with phone sessions being most effective in between.
Outcomes of Executive Development Package:
- A clear understanding of the executive’s communication style and conflict style as well as strategies to flex and adapt his/her styles to work most effectively within the organization.
- Alignment of the executive’s career goals with corporate goals in the form of a customized career development plan including measurable career goal(s) along with short-term and long-term action steps to achieve the desired goal(s).
- My executive career coaching clients tell me that the see significant improvement in executive’s ability to work effectively with others and witness a deeper sense of commitment and engagement by the executive to his/her work within the organization.
To determine if executive coaching is for you/your organization, tell me more about the executive’s career needs and goals.