Corporate & Executive Coaching
- To help the executive develop his/her career within the organization we work together for 5-7 sessions.
- The one-hour sessions are conducted in flexible 2-3 week increments over the course of 3 to 4 months: Typically 3 sessions are spent on Communication and Conflict Style Assessment, 3 on Goal-setting, Action planning and Following-through and 1 in a facilitated meeting with company leadership to review the communication, conflict management and career development plans of the executive.
- Each session involves pre-work including exercises or assessments relating to communication style, conflict style, goal setting and action planning. All relevant materials are provided.
- Sessions are completed via phone and in-person (where possible). In-person sessions are ideally used for the first and final sessions with phone sessions being most effective in between.
- A clear understanding of the executive’s communication style and conflict style as well as strategies to flex and adapt his/her styles to work most effectively within the organization.
- Alignment of the executive’s career goals with corporate goals in the form of a customized career development plan including measurable career goal(s) along with short-term and long-term action steps to achieve the desired goal(s).
- My executive career coaching clients tell me that the see significant improvement in executive’s ability to work effectively with others and witness a deeper sense of commitment and engagement by the executive to his/her work within the organization.
To determine if executive coaching is for you/your organization, tell me more about the executive’s career needs and goals.