One-on-One Coaching Process:
- You receive a copy of my comprehensive binder that includes three workbooks – one for Soul Search, another for Research and a third for Job Search. This way, you have all the exercises to complete the career consulting process, my signature Career Guide template for capturing the information, and my recommended resources for maintaining the proper Mindset.
- You receive 9 one-hour career consulting sessions conducted in flexible 2-3 week increments over the course of 3 to 4 months: 5 sessions are spent on Soul Search, 2 on Research and 2 on Job Search.
- Each session involves pre-work including exercises or self-reflection questions relating to your specific career needs and goals. All relevant career consulting materials are provided in a comprehensive binder or provided via email before each session.
- In each session I ask probing questions to help you prioritize and get specific about what you want and don’t want in your ideal career.
- Career Consulting Sessions are completed via phone and in-person (where possible).
Career Consulting Outcome:
- After each career consulting session, I synthesize and organize all the insights to date in your own custom career guide and send you a copy. At the end of the nine sessions, your completed career guide will continue to serve as a useful reference for research and decision-making throughout your career.
- You will receive a set of specific short-term and long-term action steps to position yourself to move toward your ideal career. Your custom action plan will be set to a timeline in line with your career needs and goals.
- My clients have told me that they receive a renewed sense of confidence and clarity to go after their ideal careers because of our work together. Learn more by reading past client testimonials.
To determine if one-on-one career consulting coaching is for you, tell me more about your career needs and goals.
Self-Study Materials for Career Change
- You receive a copy of my comprehensive binder that includes three workbooks – one for Soul Search, another for Research and a third for Job Search. This way, you have all the exercises to complete the career change process. You will also receive my signature Career Guide template for capturing the information, and my recommended resources for maintaining the proper Mindset.
- Career Change Coaching Sessions are completed via phone or in-person (where possible).
- You receive 2 individual career change coaching sessions:
- Session 1 will introduce you to my Soul Search, Research and Job Search approach including the steps and materials; and how to use those career change materials in your own self-study career development.
- As you complete the Soul Search, Research and Job Search approach on your own, you will organize the insights into the Career Guide framework provided in the self-study materials.
- Session 2 will be conducted 3-4 months later and provides a check-in on the outcomes of your self-study, answers any questions you have as well as getting specific about what you can do to move toward your ideal career. More sessions if required can be scheduled at this time for an additional fee. (See Ad Hoc Coaching Sessions below).
- To the extent you complete the self-study process, you will have your own customized career guide with all the elements of your ideal career, career possibilities, research steps and custom action plan. Your completed career guide will continue to serve as a useful reference for research and decision-making throughout your career.
- Again, to the extent you complete it, you will have outlined a plan to position yourself to move toward your ideal career. You will know the steps you need to take and have a timeline to achieve your ideal career.
To determine if self-study is for you, tell me more about your career needs and goals.
Ad Hoc Coaching
One-hour sessions conducted via phone on an as-needed basis to address a specific career issue, challenge or opportunity. There is no commitment to a set number of sessions.
A package of three one-hour sessions for those who know what they want from their career but need help making it happen with specific goals, action planning and support. Includes best practice goal setting and action planning templates.
To determine if Ad Hoc or Goal Coaching is for you, tell me more about your career needs and goals.
Kind Words from Happy Clients
I have known Maggie for almost 30 years and have worked with her at various times over the last 6. Maggie’s greatest strength is being able to quickly get to understand who you are, your strengths, and your motivations, and really use that knowledge to help you. While you will ultimately have to do the work, and it may take a while to get out of your own way, you can trust her to act as your guide in the process to get you to where you want to be. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering a job or career change.
Maggie was incredible at challenging my way of thinking that prevented me from landing where I wanted to be. She helped me unlock my strengths in a way other coaches were unable to. Her approach to career is refreshing, flexible, and deep-rooted in real experience. I would highly recommend Maggie to anyone who needs help drastically improving their life and career experience.
When I first spoke with Maggie I new that she would be the perfect fit as a coach. The guidance provided helped me change the way I was thinking from a state of career confusion to clarity on my next career choices that would enable me to fulfill my purpose. The structured course coupled with Maggie’s knack for understanding her clients needs and tailoring her approach to help them advance was highly impactful. At the end of the sessions I was provided with a summary portfolio that included all of the key discussions throughout the coaching process which I can leverage throughout my journey of transition. This process has been life changing and I look forward to continually applying the key skills that I have learned.