One-on-One Coaching Process:
- You receive a copy of my comprehensive binder that includes three workbooks – one for Soul Search, another for Research and a third for Job Search. This way, you have all the exercises to complete the career consulting process, my signature Career Guide template for capturing the information, and my recommended resources for maintaining the proper Mindset.
- You receive 9 one-hour career consulting sessions conducted in flexible 2-3 week increments over the course of 3 to 4 months: 5 sessions are spent on Soul Search, 2 on Research and 2 on Job Search.
- Each session involves pre-work including exercises or self-reflection questions relating to your specific career needs and goals. All relevant career consulting materials are provided in a comprehensive binder or provided via email before each session.
- In each session I ask probing questions to help you prioritize and get specific about what you want and don’t want in your ideal career.
- Career Consulting Sessions are completed via phone and in-person (where possible).
Career Consulting Outcome:
- After each career consulting session, I synthesize and organize all the insights to date in your own custom career guide and send you a copy. At the end of the nine sessions, your completed career guide will continue to serve as a useful reference for research and decision-making throughout your career.
- You will receive a set of specific short-term and long-term action steps to position yourself to move toward your ideal career. Your custom action plan will be set to a timeline in line with your career needs and goals.
- My clients have told me that they receive a renewed sense of confidence and clarity to go after their ideal careers because of our work together. Learn more by reading past client testimonials.
To determine if one-on-one career consulting coaching is for you, tell me more about your career needs and goals.
Self-Study Materials for Career Change
- You receive a copy of my comprehensive binder that includes three workbooks – one for Soul Search, another for Research and a third for Job Search. This way, you have all the exercises to complete the career change process. You will also receive my signature Career Guide template for capturing the information, and my recommended resources for maintaining the proper Mindset.
- Career Change Coaching Sessions are completed via phone or in-person (where possible).
- You receive 2 individual career change coaching sessions:
- Session 1 will introduce you to my Soul Search, Research and Job Search approach including the steps and materials; and how to use those career change materials in your own self-study career development.
- As you complete the Soul Search, Research and Job Search approach on your own, you will organize the insights into the Career Guide framework provided in the self-study materials.
- Session 2 will be conducted 3-4 months later and provides a check-in on the outcomes of your self-study, answers any questions you have as well as getting specific about what you can do to move toward your ideal career. More sessions if required can be scheduled at this time for an additional fee. (See Ad Hoc Coaching Sessions below).
- To the extent you complete the self-study process, you will have your own customized career guide with all the elements of your ideal career, career possibilities, research steps and custom action plan. Your completed career guide will continue to serve as a useful reference for research and decision-making throughout your career.
- Again, to the extent you complete it, you will have outlined a plan to position yourself to move toward your ideal career. You will know the steps you need to take and have a timeline to achieve your ideal career.
To determine if self-study is for you, tell me more about your career needs and goals.
Ad Hoc Coaching
One-hour sessions conducted via phone on an as-needed basis to address a specific career issue, challenge or opportunity. There is no commitment to a set number of sessions.
A package of three one-hour sessions for those who know what they want from their career but need help making it happen with specific goals, action planning and support. Includes best practice goal setting and action planning templates.
To determine if Ad Hoc or Goal Coaching is for you, tell me more about your career needs and goals.
Kind Words from Happy Clients
Thank you, Maggie, for bringing clarity of thought to my life and to my work. I have a greater sense of purpose and passion through our work together, and I’m forever grateful to have met you and experienced your genius!
I would like to thank you for all your time, effort and care towards me achieving my goal. It was truly a pleasure working with a professional and person like you. You made me realize that there is a job out there that will need my talents/skills while making me happy and realized.
Thank you for everything and for being so patient. You’ve been so helpful – just even talking things out has helped. My internal dialogue can go around in circles sometimes.