The future can be scary or it can be exciting. It’s all about how you look at it and how you prepare for it. In this episode you’ll hear from Alexandra Levit, author of the recently released Humanity Works: Merging Technology and People for the Workforce of the Future. We discuss important career topics such as:
- Will all jobs be done by machines?
- What uniquely human skills will be essential to productive human/machine collaboration?
- What is learning agility & why is it key to success in the future?
- What are the future trends for work structures and work arrangements?
- Why will it be important to develop our skills as free agents?
Frank Tyger said it well, “The future depends on many things but mainly it depends on you”. Listen in and learn what you can do now to take action and manage your career successfully to be ready for machines or any other change that comes down the pike in the present or future of work.
Bonus career tip included: Feel like a Jack or Jane of all trades? Learn how to manage your career effectively if you have too many interests to pick just one.