Gift Ideas That Inspire
This holiday season choose love. Choose to focus on what brings you (and others) joy! With that in mind, I created this Holiday Gift Guide with unique and inspiring ideas to motivate those on your list to enjoy life everyday.
- Gifts From the Road: Discovering Mindset Moments – With this book, one can travel across Asia, Europe and the Americas with writer, photographer, podcaster and author Craig Zabransky of Stay Adventurous. Learn how to transform travels through the mini-epiphanies in the 13 lessons Craig shares. His stories not only entertain, but will also shift one’s mindset to better enjoy life.
- Personality Pattern Assessment – Take advantage of my new service offering unique insight into the right career path that suits one’s personality. Based on birthdate, the pattern validates a person’s main personality, unique career gifts as well as highlights important and relevant aspects of age and stage of career. In doing these assessments with clients, I have found their patterns ring true and many experience a-ha moments when hearing them. Experience or gift the benefits of a changed attitude, widened perspective, and raised awareness with a Personality Pattern Assessment (delivered in a one hour coaching session included). Discount available for a limited time.
- Lift up those on your list with luxury. Book a travel consultation to elevate your next vacation or create a luxurious experience at home with a private virtual wine tasting – both available at StayLuxurious. Life was meant to be enjoyed not just endured.
- Soul Search, Research and Job Search 3 Workbook Package – Help those on your holiday list carve out a clear path to the ideal career with proven self-study exercises that have helped others do work they love. Solid decision-making and Mindset frameworks included. Support someone you love in creating a lifelong, happy and satisfying career. Workbooks available via digital download or in a beautiful hardcopy binder. Both offered at a discount for a limited time!
- Give a month of virtual fitness. Health is wealth. Support those you love with online training classes that can be done from anywhere. I have found G-Fit to be fun and effective. (Stay tuned for G-Fit Founder Michele Gresh on the Making a Living with Maggie podcast.) And consider gifting stylish new workout gear from Wear it Well with Marcy.
- Gift certificates toward private, individual coaching sessions are also available. Contact me to share the unique career needs and goals of those on your shopping list and get a custom recommendation.
Tis the season to show those in our lives how much we appreciate them. Hope this list helps you spread love and inspiration this holiday season! “For it is in giving that we receive.” ―St. Francis of Assisi